Saturday, February 19, 2005

I have to copy this ad that I found in one of today's dailies. I choked on my breakfast tea when I read it. I've made up his e-mail address as that's what it really should have been.

"I am 40, good-looking and married but my wife is a workaholic and travels alot. I wish to hook up with a lonely, neglected married lady for friendship, companionship and romance. She should be bequtiful and medically fit. Age and tribe not an issue. Single ladies and especially barren ones should also get in touch." imasleze@xxx.co.uk"

LOL! Believe me, his was one of the milder ads. I should start an entirely different blog dedicated to the worst singles ads ever. Hey, that's an idea. Anyway, this country is still nutters for Valentine's day. They're still talking about it, dissecting it yada yada yada blah blah blah....enough! The obsession is quite frankly borderline psychotic at this point.

Sorry this is short but I just had to copy that ad. Very hot, bright sunny day here. Temps in mid 80's. Jealous, yes I know but I'll willingly trade places for a cold beer (haven't found a place here that has perfected this art yet) and wireless service.

1 comment:

vdthemyk said...

How did you find my add?!? So, yes, I'm going to Hawaii. My company is paying for me to go to the Four Seasons on Maui. I got it because I am a good worker. We have a President's Club where mostly it's the top sales reps from each region gets to go on a trip. However, there is also a President's Pick where the North American President gets to pick someone else through nominations. I got it. I'm really happy and I had to put up with some jealous co-workers for a few days, but they can just suck it. It's good to see that you're having a good time at home, but I have to rub it in, I'm drinking and ice cold micro-brew right now. It's a stout. That's the good thing about living in the US. Peace out!Michael "VD"