Friday, May 08, 2009

Free Tom Cholmondeley!

If some bastard Kenyan was on my land trying to steal my animals, I'd shoot the idiot bugger dead. Oh yes, I'd even do it twice and I've no qualms about a shot to the back. YOU WERE STEALING ON MY LAND!

Are they effin kidding me? Lane Garrison killed a kid, drunk and higher than the sky at the time and he served 18 months in prison. Oh yeah, he was given time off for good behavior.

The same Kenyans who are baying for his neck seem to have forgotten that while this man has been in prison, he's made considerable efforts toward prison reform. Remember when the prison warders went out strike because of bad conditions? His family brought in medicine and food for other prisoners. He has had articles featured in the paper addressing the rampant sodomizing rapes that male prisoners face in maximum security and what needs to be done. When there are food shortages, his family's farm has stepped in with supplies.

No, I've never met the man or his family but I will sign whatever petition is out there or help in any way possible. I hope his sentence is reduced and he's out by the end of the year. And let the next guy who's trying to poach on Soysambu that he'll get dead quick.

No comments: