Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Life

I've been eating pure crap lately. Take for example my meals today. For breakfast I had a sausage roll, then at about 11 I had a samosa, for lunch I had a chicken pie and I've just finished scoffing a plate of fries for dinner. Urghh, all the starch, the flour - my skirt is beginning to protest at the incredibly pressure it's under from the increasingly widening wasitline that is the testament of my recent gorgings. I've been stressed, that's for sure and I think it's being reflected in my diet which is sad. There is a solution to all of this but as is with resources, I'm going to have to get a whole lot more creative.

Sort of sorted out what put me in the dumps two weeks ago but it's taking a weird turn. I hate that point in any relationship when you come to a fork in the road and you have to choose and that choice will change the landscape of what you believe and what you actually feel about yourself. Could I get any more cryptic? Certainly! But I'm knackered and there's a lovely GNT calling my name.

Laters.

Oh, it's HOT HOT HOT in Nairobi. It rains in the morning and sometimes all through the night but around noon, you're peeling your shirt off your back and fanning yourself with anything and that heat lasts until about bedtime. The skeeters have been having a feast on my body so I had to use a mosquito net for the first time in ages. It's a pity I'm not in Mombasa though. Soon though.

Have I mentioned that I have the world's best sister who deserves nothing but love and worship for what she did for me. I'm sooooo lucky! I love you Little Fluff!

No comments: