Sunday, April 17, 2005

Nairobi sunsets

I forgot to mention, my office is in one of the few towers that form the Nairobi skyline. The other evening I was still at work and I went into the board room to prepare a package and I looked outside and caught my breath. The sun was setting in the horizon and the shadows and light playing between the buildings was absolutely stunning. There's an Islamic center right across and evening prayers were blaring out over the loud speaker and just to my right, I overlook the swimming pool of a nearby hotel and the lights hadn't yet been turned on but you could see the blue green water lapping in the breeze. It was so beautiful, the city actually seemed pleasant for a change.

Ok, enough, Man Utd. v. Newcastle in a couple of hours. I have my priorities. Laters

No comments: