Friday, February 10, 2006

Danish Cartoons in Kenya

I have yet to see these cartoons but an Arab friend of mine has promised she will stone me if I look at them.

Wow, this whole thing is amazing. There is a planned protest march from the Danish Embassy to the city centre after prayers this afternoon. I bet nobody ever imagined the impact of a couple of sketches of free speech would have on the world. Oh wait, the march is on. It's very peaceful right now, wait until that sun gets to them then whew. It really is quite hot right now but I'm not complaining.

Very busy at work, but planning on an Easter holiday to Malindi, yay! Found an incredible package deal that covers accomodation and transport for 4 day for less than $100 for the whole trip! No lying! Talk to me nice and I'll tell you where.

No comments: